Volunteer Qualifications, Commitments, & Policies
What to expect:
Volunteering at the Greenwell is much more than a regular donation of time and service. It involves becoming part of a larger community.
Our volunteers participate in all aspects of activity, and do so as individuals, members of work groups, families and participants in community service programs. They give their time, talents and energy to help support Greenwell and the people it serves.
- Volunteers should be able to work independently with a team mentality.
- The minimum age for volunteers is 14.
- All volunteers must attend a General Orientation prior to volunteering.
- For some volunteer opportunities, a background check will be required.
Steps to becoming a volunteer:
- Complete an online volunteer application
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation/Training Session
- Now that you are a member of the Greenwell Volunteer family, check our sign up pages often for information about substitution needs, upcoming volunteer enrichment opportunities, and more
Looking to volunteer as a group?
Complete our group application and tell us how you would like to help!