We invite you to join Growing Greenwell!
Your Gift torowing Greenwell Means:
- More people of varying abilities are able to ride a horse, kayak, and connect with nature
- Equestrian, camp and Nature Time core programs continue to be a resource for all in our community
- Healing, growth, and friendship building continues to occur at Greenwell for all people
- The potential for Greenwell’s nearly 600 acres can be realized
Growing Greenwell is our new annual fundraising campaign where our friends and supporters make tax-deductible gifts to help us meet our highest priority needs throughout all of our activities while also fulfilling our dreams to best use the nearly 600 acres of pure potential.
Our dream is to maintain our core programming while best using the beauty of Greenwell to help all people heal, discover, grow and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Help us raise $25,000 by the end of this year
to pursue our dreams!
With your gift, we can connect more people to the beauty of nature.
Anything is possible with help from our friends.
As a Growing Greenwell donor you’re helping to,
Sustain core programming that includes equestrian, camp and Nature Time
Expand and enrich current core programs
Pursue additional therapeutic opportunities that include yoga, agriculture, and art
Join Growing Greenwell!
All items listed below & plaque recognition
$750 – $999
All items listed below & Manor House Dinner Invite
$500 – $749
All items listed below
“Behind the scenes” updates from staff
Personalized program tour or visit of choice
$100 – $499
Access to latest Greenwell news and updates
To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Give:
- Donate using our secured online form
- Mail a check to: Greenwell Foundation
Attn: Growing Greenwell
PO Box 198
Hollywood, MD 20636
- Choose Greenwell for the 2016 – 2017 Maryland Charity Campaign. To give, simply write our charity number on your pledge form (520855502)
We would greatly appreciate your gift that is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.