Equestrian Program Volunteer Opportunities
Our Equestrian Program Volunteer Opportunities include:
- In-Arena Volunteers are our Side Walkers and Horse Leaders that work directly alongside our certified instructors, equines, and riders. This creates opportunities that enable our riders to overcome challenges and reach life goals through safe and fun equine assisted activities.
- Open Barn Volunteers support the program through leading outreach opportunities, providing weekend activities that are open to community, aiding in facility maintenance, equine management, and assisting with special projects.
Note: Volunteering in the Lesson Program, Horse Care and/or Facility involves moderate physical activity. Please be sure you are comfortable with the physical aspects of the role you select.
Steps to becoming a volunteer:
- Complete an online volunteer application
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation/Training Session
- Now that you are a member of the Greenwell Volunteer family, check our sign up pages often for information about substitution needs, upcoming volunteer enrichment opportunities, and more