Nature Program Volunteer Opportunities
Nature Program Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Nature Discovery Time Volunteers work alongside our educators to support in set-up, instruction and clean-up of the Nature Discovery Time activities, such as: sensory play, games, songs, art, music, stories, seasonal activities, dance, and more for children ages 6 and under.
- Teen Program Volunteers work with our instructors to implement program activities that give teens the chance to learn new skills that foster nature connection, gain a sense of empowerment and independence, and feel a sense of belonging by bonding during activities & fireside meals.
Note: Volunteering in our Nature Programs involves moderate physical activity, and being outdoors for the length of the program. Please be sure you are comfortable with the physical aspects of the role you select.
Steps to becoming a volunteer:
- Complete an online volunteer application
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation/Training Session
- Once you are a member of the Greenwell Volunteer family, check our sign up pages often for information about substitution needs, upcoming volunteer enrichment opportunities, and more