Carriage Driving Lessons
Ages: 12 and up
Experience driving a carriage in a fun, safe and supportive environment. Take carriage driving lessons with our experienced horses and fully fitted carriages and carts. You will progress through; learning about the parts and purpose of the harness, long lining, ground driving, hitching the horse and safety in the carriage. Our instructors will teach you what you need to know from harnessing to navigating a course of cones, all while having fun!
- Ages 12 and up
- There is a 250 lb weight limit for driving.
- Each lesson is approximately 1 hour long and is held once a week during a 4 week session.
- All of our carriage riding instructors hold Carriage Association of America Level One and Road Driving Certifications.
- Experienced horses, fully fitted carriages and carts, equipment are provided.
- Helmets are required and are available for use. You may bring your own ASTM-SEI approved helmet. Bicycle helmets are not allowed.
- Modifications are available, contact us to discuss your individual interests, goals, and needs.
- Questions? Contact us.