Ages: 5 and up
Horse Connection is all about the power of human and horse connections. These connections are explored from the ground rather than in the saddle. Experience an excellent foundation for learning with and working alongside horses in a relaxing, supportive and safe environment.
Lessons concentrate on:
- Horse behavior, making observations and connections
- How to approach, halter, and lead a horse
- How humans and horses reflect energy and emotions back and forth
- Gain horsemanship skills
- Improve emotional and social well-being
- Improve the awareness of self and others
- Provide increased confidence and self-esteem
- Ages 5 and up with a maximum of 6 participants.
- Horse Connection:
A one-time, 1 hour long lesson for $60.00 per family.
- Horse Connection Session:
1 hour long lesson, held once a week during a 4-week session for $220.00
- Our staff includes CAA, CHA, and PATH Intl. certified riding instructors.
- Experienced horses and all equipment are provided.
- Closed-toed shoes are required. No open-toed shoes.
- Modifications are available, contact us to discuss your individual interests, goals, and needs.
- Horse Connection must be scheduled two weeks in advance.
Payment is immediately due upon receipt of the invoice. Activity will be canceled if payment hasn’t been received by Greenwell Foundation within 24 hours.