Ages: 7 and up
Experience private or group horseback riding lessons in an inclusive, supportive, and safe environment. Whether you have never seen a horse up-close or are a novice rider, Greenwell Foundation’s skilled instructors will make sure your lessons are tailored to fit your needs and interests. Your goals are our focus!
Lessons concentrate on the connection between the horse and rider, horsemanship skills, and equine care. Variety is provided throughout our program with riding in the arena, ground lessons, trail rides, and obstacle courses.
- Ages 7 and up, individuals or groups
- There is a 220 lb per person weight limit for riding.
- Each lesson is approximately 1 hour long and is held once a week during an 8-week session.
- Our staff includes CAA, CHA, and PATH Intl. certified riding instructors.
- Experienced horses and all equipment are provided
- Helmets are required and are available for use. You may bring your own ASTM-SEI approved helmet. Bicycle helmets are not allowed.
- Modifications are available, contact us to discuss your individual interests, goals, and needs.
- Dates, times, and groups will be assigned once registration closes.
- Questions? Contact us.