Ages: 7 and up
Greenwell Foundation offers walking-paced trail riding along the Patuxent River. Enjoy shady tree lines, agricultural fields and river views. Experienced and well-trained staff member(s) will guide you and/or your group for an inclusive, supportive, and fun experience.
- Ages 7 and up, individuals or groups.
- There is a 220 lb per person weight limit for riding.
- A one-time, 1 hour trail ride: $60.00 per person
A one-time, 2 hour trail ride: $80.00 per person
- All trail rides are walk-only.
- Experienced horses and all equipment are provided.
- Helmets are required and are available for use. You may bring your own ASTM-SEI approved helmet. Bicycle helmets are not allowed.
- Pants are required. No shorts.
- Heeled boots or closed-toed shoes are required. No open-toed shoes.
- Modifications are available, contact us to discuss your individual interests, goals, and needs.
- Trail rides must be scheduled two weeks in advance.