Our Instructors are specifically hired and valued for these characteristics:
- They are welcoming and kind
- They teach in a non-competitive manner
- They allow you to ‘go at your own pace’
- They can modify or adapt lessons to your requests or needs
- Many are PATH Intl certified
The mission of PATH Intl. is to ensure excellence and change lives through equine-assisted activities and therapies. We are one of the few locations in the area offering therapy-based programming for children and adults with disabilities, teens in foster care, at-risk youth, people who are partially homeless, women recovering from trauma, and those requiring mental health support.