Equestrian Program Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- In-Arena Volunteers are Side Walkers and Horse Leaders that work directly alongside our certified instructors.
- Open Barn Volunteers lead outreach opportunities, provide weekend activities, aid in facility maintenance, equine management, and assit with special projects.
In-Arena Volunteers must:
- Be able to work well with others and follow directions.
- Be able to assist an adult on and off a horse.
- Be able to walk/run through uneven terrain for an hour long lesson.
- Be at least 16 years of age. Ages 14-15 may volunteer if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Attend an orientation prior to volunteering.
- For some volunteer opportunities, a background check will be required.
Note: Volunteering in the lesson program, horse care and/or facility involves moderate physical activity and strength. Please be sure you are comfortable with the physical aspects of the role you select.
Interested in getting started? Fill out our Volunteer Application today!