Equestrian Program Volunteer
Ages: 16 and up
Important: Volunteering in the lesson program, horse care, and facility involves different types of; physical activity, strength, and outdoor settings. Please be sure you are comfortable with the physical requirements of the opportunity you take on.
Equestrian Volunteers Requirements:
- Age 16 and up.
With prior approval, ages 14 to 15 may volunteer if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Complete our application, waivers and releases and possibly a background check
- Complete our orientation prior to volunteering.
- Follow guidance, instructions/directions, and safety guidelines.
- Work independently and/or well with others outdoors.
- Ask questions when needed.
- Assist an adult on and off a horse.
- Walk/run through uneven terrain for an hour long lesson.
We can provide documentation of volunteer hours for promotions, community service, and awards upon request.
Complete our Equestrian Volunteers Application Form today!